keeping relationships with company’s clients.
Duties & Responsibilities :
- Develop and maintain strategic long-term trusting relationships with high volume clients to accomplish organic growth and long-term company objectives.
- Research key customer wants and needs.
- Suggest solutions that answer clients’ needs and wants.
- Ensure the ordered products are delivered in a timely manner.
- Serve as contact point for key customers and internal teams.
- Resolve customers’ complaints in an effective and respectful way.
- Gather report and communicate customers’ feedback on service, technology and product delivery.
- Research and source new potential clients.
- Measure, track and analyze key account metrics.
- Create reports for upper management.
- Keep abreast with industry and market trends and best practices.
- Qualifications and requirements :
- At least two years’ experience in the same field.
- Bachelor of Business administration or any other relevant field.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Aptitude in networking and building relationships.
- Excellent time and project management skills.
- Ability to prioritize and meet critical deadlines.
- Problem-solving and negotiation aptitude.
- Residence must be in the Khartoum area.
Please write the full home address clearly in your CV.
All interested candidates are to share their updated CVs in the email below, please mention the position in the email subject: [email protected]
This announcement was written on : 17.11.2020
Last day of submission: 30.11.2020