- JOB DESCRIPTIONJOB DETAILES
|Job Title||Chief Accountant|
|Based at||CEC Plant|
- JOB DIMENSIONS
|Organizational relationships||Line manager||Finance Manager|
|No. of direct reports||3|
|No. of indirect reports|
|Interfaces||Internal interface||All BUs|
- PURPOSE OF POSITION
- To organize, coordinate and supervise the accounting operations of the District and maintain related financial records; provide internal control of fiscal plans and budgets; develop and prepare studies in the area budget; train, supervise and evaluate the performance of assigned personnel. Prepare and audit financial, statistical and analytical reports of a complex natures; prepare Transportation, annual program cost report, National public education financial survey, and other financial reports related to federal, State and local grants and entitlements.
- JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Handle full spectrum of financial and cost accounting role (. AR, AP, GL)
- Responsible for day to day finance and accounts operations
- Perform full set of accounts and ensure timely closing of accounts.
- Review & approve journal entries
- Develop and maintain internal control and effective accounting system and policies for the set up.
- Handel the Auditing issues.
- Act as the primary support person for month, quarter and year-end financial
- Activities Reconcile corporate balance sheets and deliver summary reconciliation TB to PM.
- Handel all activities related to tax issues.
- To assist in managing and supervising the implementation of The Company’s financial policy and procedures.
- To assist in managing all financial activities of the Company.
- To assist in recommending the hiring, promotion, training and dismissal of the financial Dept’s EPs.
- To assist in safeguarding the Company’s financial resources.
- To follow up the price changes on the inventories and take necessary actions.
- To prepare and update on monthly basis the pricing form template.
- To communicate with Authorities regarding Costing, Taxes and other Government Dues.
- To prepare the Company daily report.
- To submit to the Insurance Company, the calculation of sum insured to ensure all Company’s properties are insured by receiving and checking final insurance policies.
- To studying the financial reports issued by the auditors and to comply with their recommendations, if any.
- To sign all adjustment journals.
- To check and sign all costing sheets of material, spare parts or fixed assets prepared by cost accountant.
- To supervise monthly stocktaking of raw materials, finished goods inbound and outside CEC.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS OF THE JOB
- B.Sc. in Accounting, or in any relevant field
- At least Five year of experience in related field & any related Accounting certificate will be an added advantage
- Exemption from Military Service
|1. Teamwork The ability to work collaboratively and support others as part of a team, in a respectful and professional manner in order to achieve a common goal||P|
|2. Communication The ability to convey clear, concise and easy to follow messages, verbally or in writing to different audiences and to actively listen to the responses||P|
|3. Integrity & Ethics The ability to behave in an honest and trustworthy manner in all business dealings, displaying moral character and full adherence to Haggar’s values||P|
|4. Ownership & Accountability The ability to work with a high sense of responsibility; the passion to achieve desired outcomes and deliver results at a superior level||P|
|5. Creativity & Innovation The ability to think outside the box and develop imaginative ideas to generate unique and valuable solutions to problems that drive new and improved ways of working||P|
|6. Flexibility & Adaptability The ability to positively adjust the behavior and working style to business priorities, changing work conditions, unexpected challenges and/or opportunities||P|
|1.Business & Financial Awareness The ability to apply business and financial principles on a daily basis to support / make sound businesses’ decisions||C|
|2. Managing Costs & Resources The ability to manage resources and costs effectively||C|
|3. Analytical Thinking The ability to apply strong logic and critical thinking to break down complex situation into component parts which can be (re)organized in a systematic way||P|
|4. Financial Research & Analysis The ability to assess viability, stability and profitability of the business||C|
|5. Budgeting & Reporting||C|
|Definition: The ability to develop budget plans in line with the company’s business plan and to perform financial forecasting and trend analysis and strategically report information|
|6.Treasury Management The ability to manage the cash operations of the business unit, including daily cash flow, corporate debt agreements and corporate investing activities||C|
|7. Revenue Assurance The ability to provide highly flexible solutions to increase revenues and identify inaccurate revenue flows||C|
|8. Tax Regulations The ability to implement tax regulations and ensure compliance to relevant laws||P|
|9.Computer Knowledge 6. The ability use various Financial systems and software||P|
|Managerial competencies (If needed)|
|– People Management: the ability to efficiently lead, guide, inspire and motivate people to deliver their best performance and contribute to the team’s goal||P|
|– Strategic Thinking: the ability to plan and develop tactics and strategies that are aligned with Haggar’s vision and short & long terms business plans||C|
|– Problem Solving and Decision Making: the ability to take a balanced judgment in thinking and weigh up different options to reach logical conclusion and recommend effective solutions in all business related matters||P|
|– Influence and Negotiation: the ability to act with persuasion and tact and convey ones ideas to others, changing their opinion and gaining favorable agreement.||C|
|A (Managers) & B (Sr. Officers)||Good Working Proficiency.||Able to speak and understand work-related conversations and/or meetings and has fair ability to read and write work materials and emails|
Deadline for submission is: 2021/6/21
Send your C.V to: [email protected]